skip to main content

Work Permit

Work permits:
Work permit applications may be picked up and processed through the counselor, Mrs.Halbert. Work permit applications can also be downloaded at:
  • Work Permit Applications must be signed by the employer.
  • A parent or guardian must also sign the application.
  • A social security number is required to process a work permit.
  • The completed “official” work permit is signed by Mrs. Halbert and the student and taken to his/her employer.
  • Each new job requires a new work permit.
  • All minors under the age of 18 are required a work permit.